Centre for Public Policy Research is inviting applications for internships based out in Ernakulam, Kerala.
Based out of Kochi, in the Indian state of Kerala, our engagement in public policy that began in 2004 has initiated open dialogue, policy changes, and institutional transformation in the areas of Urban Reform, Livelihood, Education, Health, Governance, Law, and International Relations & Security.
About the Internship
- Learning objectives, observation, reflection, and evaluation.
- Industry-related soft skills development.
- Identifying interns learning objectives.
- Helping interns achieve their goals and objectives from this Internship Programme
Roles and Responsibilities
- To develop intentional learning objectives/ goals that are structured and supervised by a Guide/Mentor with a relevant and related background in the field.
- To provide students with a comprehensive practical experience in a setting where learning is the primary objective of the experience.
- Provide students or individuals with carefully supervised exposure to CPPR’s work.
- Aims to balance the intern’s learning goals with the organization’s needs.
- Promotes academic, career, and/or personal development of the interns.
- Individuals who are in their 3rd year of undergraduate degree
- Individuals who have completed their undergraduate degree
- Individuals who have completed or are pursuing their postgraduate degree
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through the link given at the end of the post
Kochi, Kerala, India.